Scrape the seeds out of the pumpkin, wash all the stringy stuff off (technical, I know), and pat dry with a paper towel.
Melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
Drizzle over seeds.
Sprinkle 1 to 2 teaspoons of kosher salt (to your liking) and stir.
Pour seeds onto a baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for about an hour.
Stir a few times until they turn golden brown and crunchy.
They are sooo good warm and fresh out of the oven! 🙂 Enjoy!
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Fresh pumpkin seeds extracted from a pumpkin
- Scrape the seeds from the pumpkin, rinse off orange strings, and pat dry
- Place in a medium size bowl
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter and drizzle over seeds
- Sprinkle 1 to 2 teaspoons of kosher salt over seeds and stir
- Pour seeds onto a baking pan
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 1 hour
- Stir a few times until seeds are golden brown.